Hello, this simple tutorial for windows beginners that will show you how to Hide/Show hidden folders/files in windows8.1/8/7. Sometimes you need to safeguard your files like videos,movies,photos,important files and many more from others seeing or opening them, especially when you are using Computer in Schools are other institutions. So iam going to show you how to hide and show hidden folders in all windows OS, if you want hide your folder/files then just follow the simple and easy steps which iam going to show you know.
How to Hide Folders in PC Windows 8/8.1/7.
1) Select the Folder which you want to Hide.
2) Right Click on the folder and select Properties.
3) Check mark on Hidden and click on Apply.
4) In Confirm Attribute Changes Check mark on Apply changes to this folder, subfolder and files, and click On
5) Once Refresh and folder will be disappeared ;).
How to Show Hidden Folders Windows 8/8.1/7.
1) Go to Control panel and Search for “Hidden” in Search bar.
2) Click on “show hidden files and folders”.
3) Checkmark on “show hidden files and folders” and click OK.
Now the folders and files which you had hidden will be shown.
4) Go to the folder which you want to unhide and open properties.
5) Uncheck Mark on “hidden”.
Conclusion-Thats it now you are able hide/unhide your confidential folders, If you like the article don’t forget to share with your friends.