Download Leader Subtitles in SRT File, Zip File and subtitles are available for formats like 480p, 720P, 1080p, BluRay, Webrip & HDRip, DVdscr, DVDRip. Also, you can download Leader subtitles in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Indonesia, Malay, Bangla and more. If you want to enjoy Leader full movie with subtitles then you have landed on the right page, we are worlds most trusted blog for downloading movie subtitles of Bollywood, Tollywood, Hollywood etc. and also offer subtitles of web series.
Before You Download LeaderFull Movie With Subtitles Enjoy The Trailer!
Here is the official trailer of the movie Leader
Steps to Download Leader Subtitles in SRT & ZIP Files
Below is the step by step guidance to enjoy the movie with subtitles.
- The first step is to download Leader subtitles from the mentioned link on the page and after that place the file on the downloaded movie folder.
- If you wish to enjoy the movie on a windows media player above step is enough to get the subtitles on, but if you’re using other players such as MX player, VLC player or GOM player, then right-click on the add subtitle option, then select the file from the folder and enjoy the “Leader” movie with subtitle.
- Now, if you want to enjoy the movie on mobile or tablet, all you need to place the downloaded Leader Subtitles file on the same movie folder where you have downloaded it. Mobile players will start showing the subtitles automatically.
What is an SRT FIle?
SRT File is also known as SubRip Subtitle File is a plain text file that has subtitle sequence information like start and end timecodes. SRT ensures your subtitle texts matches with the video audio file.
|Directed by||Sekhar Kammula|
|Genre||political drama film|
|Produced by||M. Saravanan
M. S. Guhan
|Written By||Sekhar Kammula|
|Based on||political drama film|
|Music by||Mickey J Meyer|
|Rotten Tomatoes Rating|
|Google Audience Rating||4.6|
Leader Subtitles Download in SRT and ZIP File
How to Add Subtitles to a Video in VLC Player?
- First of all, Open VLC Player on your device.
- Now, on your VLC Player, select “Media > Open File”, you will find the option on top menu bar, now select “Open.”
- Now select “Subtitle > Add Subtitle File…” VLC Player will now display your subtitles!
Note: keep the name of video and subtitle same
How to Add Subtitles to a Video in Windows Player?
- First of all, keep the movie file and srt file on the same folder with the same name.
- Now, click on Play > Lyrics, captions, and subtitles > On if available.
Note: You can download third party codec if it’s not working.
If you’re facing any difficulties with downloading subtitles, please contact us.