Since DigiByte/Bitcoin has become one of the most popular crypto pairs, there is a need to consider the best exchangers where you can manage these digital assets:
Converting DGB to BTC with Godex.ie
Godex.ie is one of the leading exchanges that has proven to be even more attractive to customers in 2021. You don’t need to be an experienced trader to convert DGB to BTC with Godex.io. Let’s take a look at a number of advantages that make it stand out from the rest.
Advantages of Godex.ie
- The best fixed rates. With help of an in-built calculator you can easily find the best rate for exchanging your Digibyte. Moreover, your initial rate will be fixed until the end of the transaction.
- Respect for anonymity. There is no need to provide your personal information as Godex creators value their clients’ right to anonymity. It, of course, eliminates the possibility of personal data leakage.
- Transparent and honesty. There are no hidden fees and charges.
- Perks and rewards. It has the best affiliate program that can be your way to earn passive income.
- Security. Godex has a robust security system that protects its clients’ assets.
Converting on Bittrex
Besides DGB/BTC cryptopair, Bittrex provides the ability to work with hundreds of asset pairs, and also provides reliable storage of funds – almost all digital assets are in cold storage. Security is high, but it is unlikely that it will be possible to remain incognito here.
- Trading volumes. The minimum amount for trading on the Bittrex exchange is 100,000 Satoshi, which is 0.00100000 BTC. It is also worth noting that orders are limited to 28 days.
- Fees. The commission for trading on the site is 0.25%.
- Security. Bittrex has one of the most stringent security measures you’ll come across, let alone two-factor authentication. To add an extra layer of protection, they introduced the so-called IP verification procedure back in 2018. This means that they require all users to approve each new IP address through an email confirmation that occurs every time you log in with a new IP address.
DGB to BTC conversion on KuCoin
KuCoin is a Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange launched in September 2017. The project team strives to create a trading platform that stands out from the competition with its user-centricity.
- Safe storage. KuCoin wallet includes several levels of encryption, offline storage, escrow service and is regularly audited by the bank.
- Fast exchange and withdrawal. KuCoin states that crypto assets are deposited into customer accounts within 2 minutes, and withdrawals are made within 10 minutes.
- Stable Service. KuCoin uses a bank-grade “advanced tiered and multi-cluster architecture” based on three data centers capable of performing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- KCS tokens. Passive income where you get paid simply by storing KCS tokens in your account.
Converting DGB to BTC with Changelly
Changelly is a popular worldwide service for instant DGB to BTC exchange in a few clicks. It acts as an intermediary between users and exchanges, choosing and offering the best rates for online exchanges and purchases of over 140 cryptocurrencies. Changelly provides a fast, secure and intuitive cryptocurrency exchange service.
The user pays only 0.25% for exchanging DGB for BTC along with the network fees. Changelly cooperates with the world’s best crypto-exchanges such as Binance, Poloniex, Bittrex, HitBTC, which provide them with special reduced commissions for exchanging DGB / BTC.