Vikram Vedha Subtitles
Download Vikram Vedha Subtitles in SRT File, Zip File and enjoy the subtitles in formats like 480p, 720P, 1080p, BluRay, Webrip & HDRip, DVdscr, DVDRip. Also, you can download Vikram Vedha subtitles in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Indonesia, Malay, Bangla and more. If you want to enjoy Vikram Vedha full movie with subtitles then you have landed on the right page, we are worlds most trusted blog for downloading movie subtitles in all formats.
|Movie Name||Vikram Vedha|
|Directed by||Pushkar Gayathri|
|Genre||neo-noir action thriller film|
|Produced by||S. Sashikanth|
|Written By||Pushkar Gayathri|
Madhavan as Vikram
Prem as Simon
Achyuth Kumar as Surendhar
E. Ramdoss as Velraj
Manikandan as Santhanam
Vijay Sethupathi as Vedha
Hareesh Peradi as Cheta
Vivek Prasanna as Ravi
Rajkumar as Half Boil
Amarendran as Sangu
Sugunthan as Jijo
Shraddha Srinath as Priya
Kathir as Vignesh (Pulli)
Varalaxmi Sarathkumar as Chandra
|Music by||Sam C. S.|
|Rotten Tomatoes Rating|
|Google Audience Rating||4.8/5|
Before You Download Vikram Vedha Full Movie With Subtitles Enjoy The Trailer!
Here is the official trailer of the movie Vikram Vedha
Steps to Download Vikram Vedha Subtitles in SRT & ZIP Files
Below is the step by step guidance to enjoy the movie with subtitles.
- The first step is to download Vikram Vedha subtitles from the mentioned link on the page and after that place the file on the downloaded movie folder.
- If you wish to enjoy the movie on a windows media player above step is enough to get the subtitles on, but if you’re using other players such as MX player, VLC player or GOM player, then right-click on the add subtitle option, then select the file from the folder and enjoy the “Vikram Vedha” movie with subtitle.
- Now, if you want to enjoy the movie on mobile or tablet, all you need to place the downloaded Vikram Vedha Subtitles file on the same movie folder where you have downloaded it. Mobile players will start showing the subtitles automatically.
What is an SRT FIle?
SRT File is also known as SubRip Subtitle File is a plain text file that has subtitle sequence information like start and end timecodes. SRT ensures your subtitle texts matches with the video audio file.
Vikram Vedha Subtitles Download in SRT and ZIP File
How to Add Subtitles to a Video in VLC Player?
- First of all, Open VLC Player on your device.
- Now, on your VLC Player, select “Media > Open File”, you will find the option on top menu bar, now select “Open.”
- Now select “Subtitle > Add Subtitle File…” VLC Player will now display your subtitles!
Note: keep the name of video and subtitle same
How to Add Subtitles to a Video in Windows Player?
- First of all, keep the movie file and srt file on the same folder with the same name.
- Now, click on Play > Lyrics, captions, and subtitles > On if available.
Note: You can download third party codec if it’s not working.
If you’re facing any difficulties in downloading subtitles, please contact us.