If you want a change of pace and some new scenery in your life, it can be time to move. Maybe you are feeling stuck in your current job. Maybe you and your long-term partner broke up, or you are looking to take the next step and move in together. Maybe you’re trying to start a family, but you want to move somewhere new. Whatever the reason, sometimes the best move for you in your life is – well, to move.
When you are searching for the best house, apartment, or condo for you and your family, you might be wondering where to book. Although big cities can be fun and entertaining, usually the suburban areas outside of the sites are best for families, young professionals, and couples due to the lower price and good school systems. Let’s see one area that you should consider moving to in Texas that is ideal when looking for a fresh start!
Looking to move? Browse Homes for sale in Round Rock, TX!
Although we could be biased, Round Rock, TX is one of the best suburban areas in the entire United States. Here are some basic facts that can sway your opinion and have you start immediately looking at homes for sale in Round Rock, TX. Click here if you want to browse more options.
- The price per square foot is almost $90 less in Round Rock than in Austin, TX.
- The walkability score is 22 – although this is quite low, keep in mind this is a suburb that requires driving or cycling.
- The median household income is just under $77,000.
- The median rent price is just under $1,150, which is very affordable for two people who are making a living.
- An ideal spot for families when they want a day off in Round Rock is to head to the Rock’N River Water Park for a day full of outdoor fun.
- Teenagers will enjoy going to the Alamo Drafthouse with their friends to catch a movie on Friday night.
- Families and young professionals enjoy sitting outside and having a drink at the URBAN.Eat.Drink restaurant.
Many restaurants and cafes
As you can see, there’s so much to do here! One of the selling points is the number of bars, breweries, restaurants, cafes, and much more that is available at your fingertips. When looking at homes for sale in Round Rock, TX, find a house that is near new restaurants like the Ruby Hotel or the Fuego Gastro Pub.
The second selling point when looking at homes for sale in Round Rock, TX is the fast-growing rate of the suburb! Unlike other places that are on the decline, Round Rock is growing in popularity due to the fun livability of being here. Therefore, buy now before the prices increase!
Great for sports fans
The final reason to look at homes for sale in Round Rock, TX is for sports lovers. You can catch local games, along with unique sporting events in the nearby parks, like Quidditch or ultimate Frisbee.
If you want to move to a fun, hip, exciting, and dynamic suburb that has the energy of a big city, consider looking at homes for sale in Round Rock, TX.